- Create and activate users accounts on the Kin blockchain.
- Serving out of the box KIN's earn and spend offers for the SDK marketplace.
- Manage and store user's earn and spend order history.
- Manage digital service wallets.
- Client authorization and secure communication between Kin Server and Client App, see Authorization and JWT.
Digital Service Application Server
- Client authorization and secure communication between Digital Service and Client App, see Authorization and JWT.
- Manage client native earn and spend offers.
- Communicate with Kin server.
- Manage client wallet.
- Provides SDK marketplace UI for both out of the box and native offers.
- Sending and receiving transaction on Kin blockchain.
- Retrieving user balances
- The Kin coin decentralized ledger.
- Accept transactions from Kin server and Kin client sdk.